About Novi Money Scholarships
Novi Money, a financial institution that enables you to seamlessly manage your financial life, is excited to offer its inaugural semesterly scholarships. Novi is awarding one (1) $1,000 scholarship for one college senior and one (1) $1,000 scholarship for one graduate student, to help offset educational costs.
Scholarship prizes will be awarded for two semesters in 2020, Spring and Fall.
Undergraduate seniors (undergraduate students entering at least their 4th year of study) and Graduate students (in a master’s or doctoral program) who are actively enrolled in a U.S. college or university at least part-time.
How to Apply
In a short essay (500 words or less) answer the following question:
What financial challenges have you faced (e.g., staying on a budget, taking on student loans, managing credit card debt, working side jobs) while pursuing higher education? What creative solutions have you applied to face these challenges?
Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the essay in the body of your email (not as an attachment), along with the following information:
- Name and contact information: first and last name, school email address, telephone number, permanent mailing address
- School information: Name of college or university where you’re currently enrolled, degree you are pursuing, and your field of study
Our team will select the winners and contact them via the email provided with their submission.
Please submit your essay by the following dates:
- Submissions open: October 21st, 2019*
- Deadline: December 20th, 2019*
- Winners announced: January 20th, 2020
- Submissions open: March 9th, 2020*
- All essays must be received by May 11th, 2020*
- Winners announced: June 15th, 2020
*Any essays received before or after the submission dates will not be considered.
Communication to Winners
Final winners will be contacted by the email provided in the essay submission.
If you have any questions regarding the Novi Money scholarship program, please reach out to email@example.com
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Novi Money Scholarship contest entry period for Spring 2020 prizes begins October 21, 2019, and ends December 20, 2019. Fall 2020 contest entry period begins March 9, 2020 and ends May 11, 2020.
- Scholarship prize funds will be disbursed directly to the winner’s school.
- This contest is sponsored by Novi Money.
- The Novi Money Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: official rules.